miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2012

READING

nit
1

My name is Luis Ramirez. I’m from Mexico City. It’s a very big city.
I’m eighteen years old. I’m a high school student. I play soccer.
My brother is a professional soccer player. He is twenty-one
years old. His name is Fernando. We like playing soccer together.
We also like music. My favorite kind of music is pop music. My
brother likes hip-hop. In our free time, we like to play video
games. Our favorite game is World Cup Fever. We also go to the
movies together. We like action movies. Our favorite actress is
Megan Fox. She’s beautiful!


Read the questions. Circle A, B, or C.

B
C
1.
Luis is __________________ years old.
A.
sixteen B. eighteen C. twenty-one

2.
Luis is a _________________.
A.
university student B. high school student C. professional soccer player

3.
Luis’s brother is __________________.
A.
a student B. a soccer player C. a singer

4.
Fernando’s favorite kind of music is __________________.
A.
pop B. rock C. hip-hop

5.
Luis and Fernando like __________________ movies.
A.
adventure B. action C. romance

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario